Tuesday 1 April 2014

Make us Smile


Happy April Fools day to you all. 
We hope you have a fun day and are not being fooled to much.
We'd like you to make a funny project, to make a joke or a prank,
but most of all to put a smile on someone's face.

Please ensure you have read what is required below.
Max 3 entries per person
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine,
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 
Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!!

 Our sponsor for our our smiley challenge is...

and they have given us Spread your Wings - My Beautiful Butterfly for our lucky winner. This collection includes very large graphics so they'll work well for printed projects, but can also be reduced in size for web graphics. All images are high quality 300 dpi and come in both transparent PNG and non-transparent JPG formats. Original artwork by Trina Clark.


 


Here are our design teams smiley projects....

Kim
I've used square plain & scalloped Nesties and the Joycraft Buckle die.

Kerry
I've used Couture Creations Celebrate embossing folder, Provocraft Fruit and Tags dies and Provocraft Spring Floral die.

Deneen
Sadly no card from Deneen this time as her Cuttlebug is completely broken :(

Jannie
 
 I made a 2-4-6-8 box and adjusted it to my laughing bag!
I just had to buy it with this challenge in mind.
I used 3 dies from My Creative Time



1 comment: